Monday, March 22, 2010

About work...

One thing you'll notice, reading this blog, is that I haven't blogged about anything happening at work. There's a reason for that: It is, in general, a bad idea. If an employer believes a post puts the company in a bad light or simply decides that you have leaked proprietary information without permission, it's a great way to get fired -- dozens of bloggers have been fired over the past decade for posting about things that happened at work.

So anyhow, who I work for is no secret -- you can click on my LinkedIn profile and see -- but now I will be blogging about things I'm doing at work on my employer's own group blog. My first posts are up. You might recognize one of them as a revised version of one of the posts on this blog, except now I can say what I could only hint at then :).

-ELG

No comments:

Post a Comment